Thursday 3 October 2013

Health Checks for Projects

FREE PM Tips
Hi , Here's this weeks Top 5 Tips...
Health Checks for Projects
Our project management expert talks about health checks for projects and KPI’s to keep your project healthy...
The Benefits of Face-to-Face vs Technology
Nobody hated travelling more than me! I tricked myself into thinking I could get just as much done at my desk as I could if I met the client face-to-face about a project. I used all kinds of creative justifications and reasoning to...
Public Speaking Tips for Project Managers
How do you feel about public speaking? If you're like most people, it's not on your list of favorite things to do. You may do it just enough to not hate it, or you may hate getting in front of a group of people. Try the following 5 suggestions...
Pivotal Presentations Skills and Challenges
There are presentations and then there are Presentations. You know what I mean. There are certain presentations you can whip together in your head while on the way to the conference room...
What Project Management Means To Me
Project management, to me, is multi-faceted. There's a part of it that is about process and there's a part that's about dealing with other team members in a human, collaborative way...
Try our PM Software
You can manage your projects online, using ProjectManager.com.
Take a 30 Day Free Trial now...
Copyright Project Manager Online Ltd
Whittier Blvd, La Habra, CA, USA